Looking for an Upscale, Affordable 55+ Retirement Community?
Check Out...Watercolors La Quinta 55+ Homes
Watercolors La Quinta 55+ Advantages:
- Total of 149 homes
- Homeowners’ Association (HOA): Low monthly fee (currently $215)
- Regularly maintained community clubhouse, pool & spa
- All exterior landscape areas planted, watered and maintained
- Community social events
Watercolors La Quinta 55+ Location:
- Easy access to shopping - (Trader Joe’s, Sprouts, Walmart, Lowe’s, Walgreens, Costco, Von's)
- Urgent Care locations, banks, wide range of restaurants
- Century Cinemax movie theater with luxury lounge chair seating
- Old Town La Quinta and seasonal Farmers Market, shops, services
- Bike Lanes Through Out The City
- La Quinta Library, La Quinta Museum
- La Quinta Cove hiking trails
The Realtor you choose does make a difference. I have years of experience working in Watercolors. I understand the requirements to qualify for Watercolors making the entire process smooth and stress free.
Save on Fees and Get the Excellent Service you Deserve!