1. Choose Me, A Top Notch Real Estate Professional
The experience and knowledge of a dedicated real estate professional can be priceless. Call today for a smooth, successful, stress-free sale.
2. Determining Needs/Wants For Timing Of The Sale and For Your New Home
Selling your primary residence to coincide with your new purchase is important. You will probably have to act fairly quickly when your house sells, so any amount of preparation you can do will serve you well.
3. Preparing The House For Showing
Your home will never get as much attention from potential buyers as when it is first listed, so clearing clutter, cleaning, making repairs, and putting your home’s best foot forward is essential. Let me be your guide to simplify the process.
4. Find Out What Your Local Market Looks Like
There is no substitute for a professional real estate representative when it comes to local market knowledge.
5. Get Your Home On The Market
Lots of photos and online exposure are the key to getting a good response for your listing. Working with a top notch agent who uses all the available marketing tools is a must. Call Catherine Marcy today!